Yoga & Art for Kids classes
Yoga for kids allow the kiddos to connect with their true nature, body, mind, and spirit. Our classes have a spark of music, crafts, games, and lots of fun! Every child is a co-creator of yoga adventures with the teacher.
The benefits of yoga for kids
What the kids Acquire at Art
- Improvement of attention, focus , and concentration.
- Balancing of their bodies to achieve the Asana poses.
- Children develop confidence; activities that will boost their self-esteem.
- Children’s development of awareness. Following the yoga adventure, kids are in the present, living the moment, valuing the now.
- Yoga for kids edifies discipline, peaceful mind, management of stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Yoga help with Sensory Integration issues, ADHD, ADD, ASD, and more.
- Yoga for kids also promotes respect, compassion and sharing.
- Cultivation of skills that will nurture future aptitude for learning and success.
- Your kid learns to think creatively, with an open mind.
- Your kid learns to observe and describe, analyze and interpret.
- Your kid learns to express his/her feelings, with or without words.
- Your kid will practice problem-solving skills, critical-thinking skills; through dance, music, theater and art-making skills.
- Improvement of language and vocabulary of the arts
- Your kid will be able to understand different point of views.
- Arts build confidence. Every child can feel pride in his or her original artistic creations.
- Kids naturally love art – painting, drawing, making music, and theater. We encourage the importance of art in building a child’s brain.